1/1 Photo of Coarse-Ground Mustard
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place mustard seed, wine vinegar and wine in a small bowl and let stand for 3 hours.
- 2Process in a blender on pulse until seeds are bruised and broken.
- 3Add dry mustard, salt, allspice, and water, mix well.
- 4Cover loosely, and allow to stand overnight.
- 5Refrigerate unused portions.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coarse-Ground Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 17.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 186.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g