Top Review by river_hippy
Great thanks! Always keen for new Vegetarian meals. Dietitians > Personal Trainers > Fitness Equipment > Yoga > Food & Beverage Distributors > Counselling Services > www.instantfame.co.nz > make your own and be in to win
- pizza dough (from local pizza place or made from scratch, use this Neighborhood Recipe Pizza Dough which is their recipe for pizza)
- 1⁄2 cup bel paese cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 2 tablespoons roasted jalapeno olive oil (specialty food stores)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Use 1 cup of rolled dough.
- Press out till thin on cutting board (may need to use a little olive oil so it doesn't stick).
- Then add it right on top of hot grill (indoor grill or barbecue grill).
- Within seconds it will bubble. Using tongs, check underside for char marks.
- When visible, flip over to cooler side of grill brush with olive oil.
- Drizzle bel paese, tomato sauce, pecorino romano, corn and jalapeño oil.
- Move to hotter part of grill, add parsley. As oil starts to bubble, remove from grill.
- Slice and serve. Serves 1 person.