1/3 Photos of Cm's Cranberry Lemon Iced Drops
These are my new favourite cookie, courtesy Cookimonster from CT. These are jaw-droppingly good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
- 1 1/2 cups chopped fresh cranberries
- lemon frosting
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1Combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon; set aside.
- 2Cream butter, sugars and zest until light and fluffy.
- 3Beat in egg and vanilla.
- 4Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 5Stir in pecans and cranberries.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls 2-inches apart onto greased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, until golden.
- 8Cool 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
- 9Whisk together ingredients for lemon icing.
- 10When cool, drizzle with lemon icing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cm's Cranberry Lemon Iced Drops
Serving Size: 1 (937 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 53.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g