This pie is inspired by the CMP sundae. This is a great dessert for potlucks. Cook time includes baking crust plus cooling time.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces frozen non-dairy topping, partially thawed (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold milk (2% or whole)
- 12 ounces frozen non-dairy topping, partially thawed
- 2⁄3 cup marshmallow cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts, if desired AND (to garnish) or 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips, if desired (to garnish)
- For crust: Mix graham crumbs, melted butter and chopped peanuts together in bowl. Press into bottom of 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool---about 30 minutes.
- 1ST LAYER: Cream PB and cream cheese. Beat in sugar. Blend in 8 oz whipped topping. Spoon scattered dallops on to cooled crust and gently spread evenly over the crust.
- 2ND LAYER: Beat pudding mixes and milk until thick. Spoon scattered dallops on top of first layer and gently spread evenly.
- 3RD LAYER: Beat 12 oz. whipped topping with marshmallow fluff and spoon scattered dallops over 2nd layer---gently spread evenly over 2nd layer. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or chocolate chips; if desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refridgerator.
Delicious!! Unfortunately, I forgot the marshmallow creme so I guess it was just CP Pie - lol! Impressive dessert to serve for company.
The was so soooo good. My DH just loved it. So nice and creamy. Thanks for posting this recipe.
my son loved it so much he finished half the pan in 1 sitting! will definitely do it again!