This pie is inspired by the CMP sundae. This is a great dessert for potlucks. Cook time includes baking crust plus cooling time.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces frozen non-dairy topping, partially thawed (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 3⁄4 cups cold milk (2% or whole)
- 12 ounces frozen non-dairy topping, partially thawed
- 2⁄3 cup marshmallow cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts, if desired AND (to garnish) or 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips, if desired (to garnish)
- For crust: Mix graham crumbs, melted butter and chopped peanuts together in bowl. Press into bottom of 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool---about 30 minutes.
- 1ST LAYER: Cream PB and cream cheese. Beat in sugar. Blend in 8 oz whipped topping. Spoon scattered dallops on to cooled crust and gently spread evenly over the crust.
- 2ND LAYER: Beat pudding mixes and milk until thick. Spoon scattered dallops on top of first layer and gently spread evenly.
- 3RD LAYER: Beat 12 oz. whipped topping with marshmallow fluff and spoon scattered dallops over 2nd layer---gently spread evenly over 2nd layer. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts and/or chocolate chips; if desired.
- Chill at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refridgerator.