Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy Yummy! This is sweet but not to sweet. Chocolate Lovers Reunite! :) I recommend doupling the recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallows (I put a little bit extra!)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins (About one mini box)
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips (I think they melt better)
- Cover a baking sheet in wax paper.
- Melt chocolate in saucepan, microwave, or melting pot until fully melted.
- In a seperate bowl mix remainder of ingredients. add melted chocolate and cover all ingredients in chocolate.
- Using tablespoon drop a spoonful of the mixture onto baking sheet allow a little space inbetween.
- Refridgerate until hard (1 1/2 to hours).