Created for RSC #10. For a treat, try a strip of cooked bacon under the cheese before toasting.
Make and share this Clucker Melt recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add onion and chicken and stir to coat evenly.
- Split bun in half and place on a baking sheet.
- Divide mixture between the two sides and then top with grated cheese.
- Bake until cheese melts and chicken mixture bubbles.
- Allow to cool slightly before eating.