Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Salivary gland stimulator.
Make and share this Clucker in a Crock (for Sam Itches) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce in the crockpot.
- Add the chicken, coating it well in the sauce.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked all the way through.
- Then shred or cut up the chicken, put it back into the barbecue sauce in the crockpot, and mix it all up so all the pieces are coated.
- You can keep the crockpot on low to keep the chicken warm for serving on hard rolls or sub rolls.
This was a great recipe. We like spicy food so this was perfect for us. I confess I did all a littled more red pepper flakes. Will make this often. Thanks for posting.
WOW!!! this was so delicious! We had company over for dinner, and I wanted to try something that wouldnt heat the house up...this was the treat I was looking for! Thank you so much for posting this Miller. I didnt add any brown sugar, just cuz I forgot, and I served it on kaiser rolls. It was a very filling dinner! BRAVO!!!
This a a wonderful recipe. Very easy to make. I have made it overnight and cooked the chicken on low for 8-10 hours. I've made it for potlucks and it's always a hit. I serve it in hotdog buns which is easier for kids to eat. Thanks for the great recipe.