4 hrs 10 mins
Salivary gland stimulator.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients for the sauce in the crockpot.
- 2Add the chicken, coating it well in the sauce.
- 3Cook on high for 3-4 hours, or until chicken is fully cooked all the way through.
- 4Then shred or cut up the chicken, put it back into the barbecue sauce in the crockpot, and mix it all up so all the pieces are coated.
- 5You can keep the crockpot on low to keep the chicken warm for serving on hard rolls or sub rolls.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clucker in a Crock (for Sam Itches)
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.1
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 210.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium worcestershire sauce