Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
My kids love to make this themselves after school, Very easy to make and cheap
- 1 (10 ounce) can cooked chicken breasts, drained and flaked
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans with green chilies
- 4 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 3 sliced scallions
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre heat the oven to 400 Put the tortillas on a large sheet of heavy duty foil and coat all over with cooking spray Bake for 10 min, turning once.
- Dump the chicken, beans, and salsa in a microwave bowl. Stir,and nuke on high power for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Slop an equal amount of the chicken mixture and 1/4 of the shredded lettuce onto the baked tortillas.
- Top each with 1/4 scallions and 1/4 cheese.
Wonderful, quick & easy recipe. Very tasty and colorful. I used fried corn "tostada" style tortillas and a homemade salsa (with cilantro) and enjoyed every bite. I could see eating these for lunch, snacks or dinner! Thanks for an easy and super recipe.