Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
In a community cookbook submitted by Doug Anderson of the Clubhouse at Coronado Golf Course. Here for safe keeping.
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- Mix all ingredients, except for the blue cheese and oil, in a blender until smooth.
- With blender on high, slowly add oil.
- Dressing should be very thick.
- Add cheese and mix gently, leaving chunks.
- Toss with romaine and crutons.