Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Pepper Jelly Chicken Salad is a TPC Louisiana Clubhouse favorite.
Make and share this Clubhouse Pepper Jelly Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette
- 118.29 ml jalapeno jelly
- 118.29 ml apple cider vinegar
- 295.73 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
Pepper Jelly Chicken Salad
- 226.79 g mixed greens (mesclin mix)
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries, scant
- 56.69 g blue cheese, crumbles
- 118.29 ml pecans, toasted and chopped
- 118.29 ml pepper jelly vinaigrette
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 (283.49 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and sliced (serve hot, can sub rotissere chicken breast halves)
- To Make The Pepper Jelly Vinaigrette: In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Place into an airtight container. Refrigerate; will last a month.
- To Assemble: In a mixing bowl place lettuce and all other ingredients except chicken and toss together with a pinch of salt and pepper. Place onto a plate or in a bowl and place the fresh grilled chicken over the salad. Serve immediately.
Very delicious! Nice texture differences, I used spinach, but your choice would be great too, GailAnn! Thanks for posting!