Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Another great recipe from Southern Living. We have these for a quick, easy lunch when we are on the go. Omit any ingredient that is not to your liking. Add what you like. Very flexible.
Top Review by Backwoods Baker
Great wrap! I used half Grey Poupon and half mayo mix, was lazy about the bacon so I used bacon bits, added some sprouts to everything else on the recipe and ate it with my 9 year old daughter. It was awesome and easy. Nice to change up the lunch menu finally. Thank you!
- 1⁄2 cup mustard-mayonnaise blend
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced honey-roasted ham
- 1 cup shredded smoked provolone cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 small purple onion, chopped
- 8 bacon, slices cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread mustard-mayo blend evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Layer turkey and next 6 ingredients evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortilla; cut in half diagonally, and secure with wooden picks.