Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another great recipe from Southern Living. We have these for a quick, easy lunch when we are on the go. Omit any ingredient that is not to your liking. Add what you like. Very flexible.
- 1⁄2 cup mustard-mayonnaise blend
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced honey-roasted ham
- 1 cup shredded smoked provolone cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded leaf lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 small purple onion, chopped
- 8 bacon, slices cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Spread mustard-mayo blend evenly over 1 side of each tortilla, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Layer turkey and next 6 ingredients evenly over tortillas; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roll up tortilla; cut in half diagonally, and secure with wooden picks.
Great wrap! I used half Grey Poupon and half mayo mix, was lazy about the bacon so I used bacon bits, added some sprouts to everything else on the recipe and ate it with my 9 year old daughter. It was awesome and easy. Nice to change up the lunch menu finally. Thank you!
I served these beauties to my kids for their Friday night meal while DH and I went out. They raved about these for days. Very good recipe that is very versitile. I will make these often for those meals that need to be eaten on the run. Thank you for posting.....Stephanie Update: I made these for out game night party and sliced them up in one inch rounds, they were perfect. My guests loved them.
Awesome. Was perfect and came together quickly. We added some sliced avocados to ours.