Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This wrap is great even on whole grain bread or sourdough! Add you favorite condiment but make sure its low fat to fat free!
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- low-fat mayonnaise or mustard or ranch dressing
- 2 slices cooked bacon
- sliced tomatoes
- spinach or lettuce, shredded
- 1 slice ham
- 1 slice turkey
- 2 slices cheese
- Streak the tortilla with a bit of your fav sandwich dressing.
- Top with lettuce, then tomato. Lay down you meats and then top it off with the cheese.
- Wrap, slice in 1/2 and bag it up!
- Great Heated UP! or Made HOt!
I don't make a pretty wrap, but I make a good one. lol This is excellent. I used just American cheese, and whole wheat tortilla. I'll make this one again.
I made these wraps and cut them into small serves as party food. They taste great and look great too There wasn't one left on the plate, pretty impressive for a kids party!
I made this last night and it was AWESOME!!! I was full after eating one half, so I wrapped up the second half and put it in the fridge. As I was putting away the rest of the ingredients, I noticed that I had forgotten to add the bacon!! It was wrapped in papertowel and I didn't see it! No matter! I just had the second half for lunch today and added a little bacon, and it was even better! I used turkey and swiss cheese, and made homemade blue cheese dressing. IT WAS KILLER!!! :) Thanks so much! :) Made for the Memorial Day Menu Challenge. :)