Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
The taste of a club sandwich without all the bread. Fast and easy to make for a quick lunch. A great way to use leftover cooked chicken breast.
- 1 small romaine lettuce, bite size pieces
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cooked
- 3 bacon, strips fried crisp and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Slice each chicken breast into strips.Warm both the chicken strips and bacon in microwave. In a large bowl toss romaine lettuce, cheese, chicken and bacon . Add mayonnaise to your own personal taste (I like just enough to cover the lettuce).Divide the mixture among the 4 flour tortillas and roll up.