Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Bacon, turkey and Swiss cheese are the base of these unique and delightful enchiladas. From Taste Of Home
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 10 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed (6 inches)
- 1 (10 ounce) cartonrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, well drained
- In a large skillet, saute the bacon, red pepper and onion until bacon is crisp and vegetables are tender; drain. Cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, bacon mixture, 1 cup cheese, salt and pepper. Place 1/2 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine Alfredo sauce and milk; pour over top.
- Cover and bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Garnish with lettuce and tomatoes.