1/3 Photos of Club Sandwiches-aussie Style
These are really popular finger food in Australia. Maybe you call them ribbon sandwiches, but most often they are know as club sandwiches here.
My Private Note
club sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1If you have your bread sliced at the thickness for sandwiches, you should have 8 long slices.
- 2Soften the cream cheese in the microwave if necessary so you don't tear the bread.
- 3Lay your bread slices out, and spread with the cream cheese-just as you would with butter for a normal sandwich.
- 4On the first slice, top with the ham, then a bread slice, top with tomato, and a bread slice, top with the mashed egg, then a final bread slice.
- 5Season each layer with salt and pepper to taste.
- 6Repeat with the remaining 4 slices of bread and filling.
- 7I like to place 12 cocktail sticks in the sandwich stacks so I can see where I will be cutting, then I take my electric knife, remove the crusts, and finally cut each stack into 12.
- 8*Theseare only suggested filling that are popular and cut easily.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Club Sandwiches-aussie Style
Serving Size: 1 (1596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.8 mg
- Sodium 367.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g