Kit Katchen's Note:
A simple but yummy sandwich for days when I need something filling and quick :) Note: The recipe is for 1 sandwich but because I cook up the veggies and bacon for the whole week, I've listed the full amounts used as a whole on those. I usually cook the bacon & sauté the veggies the night before so I can just microwave everything together for lunch during the week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 onion
- 2 bell peppers, colors of choice
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces deli turkey or 2 ounces deli roast beef
- 10 slices bacon or 10 slices turkey bacon, cooked & torn in half
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 kaiser roll, lightly toasted (any bread of your choice will work)
- 1Rinse and slice onion, bell peppers and mushrooms.
- 2Drizzle olive oil in a medium skillet & place over medium heat. Add sliced veggies plus minced garlic.
- 3Cook about 5 mins until veggies are semi-soft & have some nice browning.
- 4To make sandwich: Using a paper towel or wax paper, place your deli meat on 1st and then add the amount of sautéed veggies you want and microwave about 20 seconds.
- 5Add 2 slices of bacon torn in half & slice of Swiss cheese. Microwave another 20 seconds or so.
- 6Spread Miracle Whip and ketchup on bottom of bun.
- 7Place meat mix on bun & enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Club Sandwich With Sauteed Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (828 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 993.6
- Calories from Fat 578
- Total Fat 64.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 113.4 mg
- Sodium 1855.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 40.7 g