Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This easy salad tastes like your favorite club sandwich.Great for lunch.
Make and share this Club Sandwich Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (lowfat or fat-free is okay)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I use turkey bacon)
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken or 2 cups cubed, cooked turkey
- Combine mayonnaise,ketchup,onion,salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve salad,mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Add croutons.
- Drizzle with dressing.