This easy salad tastes like your favorite club sandwich.Great for lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup mayonnaise (lowfat or fat-free is okay)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I use turkey bacon)
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken or 2 cups cubed, cooked turkey
- 1Combine mayonnaise,ketchup,onion,salt and pepper in small bowl.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate.
- 4When ready to serve salad,mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- 5Add croutons.
- 6Drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Club Sandwich Salad
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.6
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 79.9 mg
- Sodium 552.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: