Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy salad tastes like your favorite club sandwich.Great for lunch.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (lowfat or fat-free is okay)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I use turkey bacon)
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken or 2 cups cubed, cooked turkey
- Combine mayonnaise,ketchup,onion,salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve salad,mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Add croutons.
- Drizzle with dressing.
This really does taste like a club sandwich. I used chicken left over from one we baked last week, and made this with low fat mayo. Hubby and I both really enjoyed it for lunch. Thanks for the recipe, Laura!!
This is great, was our Sunday lunch and as it was a lovely warm afternoon we had this outside with some crusty bread rolls. Used streaky bacon. Yum.
Thank you, thank you!! We had a similar salad at a local restaurant a few weeks back, and wanted something like it for home meals. Made this last night, a complete hit!!! -Monie