Recipe by Divinemom5
This easy salad tastes like your favorite club sandwich.Great for lunch.
Top Review by MizzNezz
This really does taste like a club sandwich. I used chicken left over from one we baked last week, and made this with low fat mayo. Hubby and I both really enjoyed it for lunch. Thanks for the recipe, Laura!!
- 1 cup mayonnaise (lowfat or fat-free is okay)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn into bite sized pieces
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I use turkey bacon)
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken or 2 cups cubed, cooked turkey