1/3 Photos of Club Sandwich
Dienia B.'s Note:
They serve these at a lot of restaurants and they are easy to do, except cutting the puppies. They are good on hot days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread mayonnaise on one side of a piece of toast; add layer of American cheese, ham, two slices of tomato, two leaves of lettuce, and two pieces of bacon.
- 2Spread mayonnaise on second piece of toast and place on top, mayo side down.
- 3Spread mayonnaise on top of that second piece of toast.
- 4Layer Monterey Jack cheese, the rest of the tomatoes, lettuce, turkey and bacon on top.
- 5Spread mayonnaise on third piece of toast and place on the stack mayo side down.
- 6Slice the sandwich in quarters diagonally.
- 7Skewers or long toothpicks may be used to hold all the layers together.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (844 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1008.6
- Calories from Fat 485
- Total Fat 53.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 173.2 mg
- Sodium 3296.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 57.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: