Recipe by shawnajean
I got this recipe from Kraft's food and family mag.
Top Review by Jennygal
we love these. I have been making them for supper for a few years now, and they are just the best because they are quick, simple and delicious. Also good with ranch dressing. I always use leftover chicken breasts, and never deli meat as thats not our favourite, but either way is great for a quick weeknight meal that even kids will eat!
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 8 slices oven-roasted turkey breast
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip (salad dressing)
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange 2 slices each bacon and turkey on top of each tortilla. Top with tomatoes, lettuce and cheese. Fold in half.
- Cook each tortilla in nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 min on each side or until crispy and golden.
- Cut into wedges. Serve each quesadilla with 1 tablespoons dressing.