Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my favorite pasta salad. Quick,easy and tasty. My family loves this. You need to use the ranch and bacon suddenly salad mix but the ingredient list made me list it as classic. Got this from Betty Crocker a long time ago but made modifications. You can change the meat and use cooked chicken. I have even used lunch meat chicken and turkey in a pinch.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) box Betty Crocker suddenly pasta salad classic (ranch and bacon)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups lettuce (bit size pieces)
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Stir seasoning mix, milk and mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Stir in pasta and remaining ingredients except lettuce.
- Serve on lettuce.
This was very fast and easy to put together. Loved the cherry tomatoes added in. I thought the dressing was a little strong for my taste, but all in all a very nice lunch. Thanks for sharing. Made for PRMR :)