Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love Club Sandwiches. This is all the flavors of the classic club in this ready in a flash salad.
Make and share this Club Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml uncooked shell pasta
- 28.34 g packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 59.14 ml bacon bits
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 354.88 ml cut-up cooked turkey or 354.88 ml chicken
- 118.29 ml cherry tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 118.29 ml julienne strips cheddar cheese
- 946.36 ml bite-size pieces lettuce
- Fill large saucepan 2/3 full of water. Heat to boiling. Stir in contents of Pasta.
- Gently boil uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- Combine Hidden valley ranch mix, onion powder and bacon bits with mayonnaise in large bowl. Stir in chilled pasta and remaining ingredients except lettuce. Serve on lettuce. Refrigerate leftovers (if desired, moisten with a few teaspoons milk before servings).
This is a wonderful salad! It was very quick to make, too. I chopped half of the lettuce and mixed it right into the salad. I used about 1/4 cup of chopped red onion in place of the 1/2 tsp onion powder. Thanx for sharing. This salad will become another one of my picnic/potluck favorites.
I made this last night for my bunko girls. Everyone loved it!! It is so good. I did use the Kraft Cheese Crumbles (Monterey Jack & Cheddar cheeses) because my time for preparing was limited. I also used turkey and ham... Fabulous.. Everyone is asking for the recipe. Will certainly make again and again !
This was very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written except I used a tad more mayo and added some milk to make it a bit creamier. This had a good taste to it. I ate a lot of the pasta salad while making it :) I will use the rest for lunch tomorrow.