1/4 Photos of Club Pasta Salad
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I love Club Sandwiches. This is all the flavors of the classic club in this ready in a flash salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups uncooked shell pasta
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up cooked turkey or 1 1/2 cups chicken
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into fourths
- 1/2 cup julienne strips cheddar cheese
- 4 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
- 1Fill large saucepan 2/3 full of water. Heat to boiling. Stir in contents of Pasta.
- 2Gently boil uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- 3Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water. Shake to drain well.
- 4Combine Hidden valley ranch mix, onion powder and bacon bits with mayonnaise in large bowl. Stir in chilled pasta and remaining ingredients except lettuce. Serve on lettuce. Refrigerate leftovers (if desired, moisten with a few teaspoons milk before servings).
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Club Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 443.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.3 mg
- Sodium 346.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix