Club Cracker Ranch Chicken
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- combine sour cream, milk and hidden valley ranch dressing mix to make dressing. ( i use the fat free sour cream to replace the mayo that the mix calls for).
- combine cracker crumbs, cheese and salt/pepper.
- Dip the chicken into half of the ranch dressing on both sides. Then dip the chicken into the cracker crumb mix on one side only.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until crispy. Use the remaining ranch dressing as a dip/sauce for the chicken once baked.