I found a recipe at hiddenvalley.com and altered it awhile back. It was a hit with my kids (the picky eaters!) and my dh too...so I decided to post it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2combine sour cream, milk and hidden valley ranch dressing mix to make dressing. ( i use the fat free sour cream to replace the mayo that the mix calls for).
- 3combine cracker crumbs, cheese and salt/pepper.
- 4Dip the chicken into half of the ranch dressing on both sides. Then dip the chicken into the cracker crumb mix on one side only.
- 5Bake for 35 minutes or until crispy. Use the remaining ranch dressing as a dip/sauce for the chicken once baked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Club Cracker Ranch Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.3
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 501.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix