Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another original recipe from Hudson's in Detroit. Known for their famous food in the early 1900's which was served in their department store.
- 453.59 g boneless skinned chicken breast
- hot bacon salad dressing (see Hot Bacon Dressing recipe)
- 3 small tomatoes, seeded and cut into strips
- 946.36 ml shredded iceberg lettuce
- 946.36 ml shredded leaf lettuce
- 2 slice bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Broil chicken til done (about 8 minutes). While it is still warm, cut it into strips and place in a bowl with 1/2 cup hot bacon dressing. Set aside to cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, toss tomatoes with both lettuces. Divide among 4 large salad plates. Arrange chicken on top and sprinkle with crumbled bacon. Drizzle 2 T. dressing over top of each salad.
- (makes 4 servings).