- 4 large sweet apples, peeled and cored, each cut vertically into 6 wedges
- 24 whole cloves
- 158.51 ml water
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml nonfat vanilla yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Press one clove into each apple wedge.
- In a large saucepan combine water and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Add apples. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook until apples are tender about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Rearrange apples once during cooking time.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Top each serving with yogurt.