Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Feel snug on a cloudy day with this gazing at the clouds !
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups peas
- 2 cups potatoes, boiled/microwaved and cubed
- 2 cups carrots, finely chopped
- 2 cups green onions, finely chopped
- 1 packet vegetable soup mix
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare mix vegetable soup as per instructions on the packet and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a non stick skillet/pan and add black pepper powder.
- Add all the vegetables with ginger garlic paste and soy sauce.
- Stir fry for 4 minutes on high heat.
- Turn off the heat and transfer the ingredients to a salad bowl.
- Add soup to the mixture and toss gently.
- Serve hot or lukewarm with any bread of your choice.