Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a delightful after dinner cocktail. Made with Hazelnut Kahlua, Creme de Cacao and Butterscotch schnapps. It reminds me of a wonderful coffee mix I used to get from Barney's! I used dark creme de cacao but I'm sure light would work just fine! Add more half and half if you like a lighter drink. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 ounce Kahlua hazelnut
- 1 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce butterscotch schnapps (Butter Shots)
- 1 ounce half-and-half (2 oz. for lighter drink)
- Pour kahlua, creme de cacao and schnapps in exact order over ice.
- Slowly add half and half.
- The effect is like clouds hanging over a dark sky.
- Stir briskly before drinking.
Yummy! I love it. I used reguar Kahlua. And only 1 ounce of cream. It was enough. Thanks Nancy. Made for Bevy tag :)
This was very tasty. It layered fairly easily (I am really bad at layering shots). Made a very pretty drink...I could see the clouds hanging over the dark earth. Made for Beverage Tag.