Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
ZWT6 Norway. "Extremely simple. But then when you've got such delicious and luxurious ingredients in hand, then there's no need to really get finicky, is there? A true Nordic summer in one serving. This is very popular in Norway during festive season." recipe by Murakad Vahukoorega found translated on http://nami-nami.blogspot.com.
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 -200 ml cloudberry jam (or cloud berry compote, drained)
- cloud berries (garnish)
- lemon balm (garnish) or mint (garnish)
- Whip the cream with sugar and vanilla extract until soft peaks form.
- Fold in the cloudberries (if using compote, then drain it first) and divide the dessert between small serving bowls.
- Garnish with couple of cloudberries and a lemon balm or mint leaf.
This was a super easy dessert to put together. I mean SUPER easy! I loved the flavor of the cloudberries, which I had never tried before. I bought the cloudberry jam at IKEA. A little goes a long way with this dessert. It only takes a small serving to satisfy your sweet tooth! ~Made for ZWT6 Zee Zany Zesty Cookz~