Top Review by bricookie55
I made this fudge but I kinda changed it. I was really just craving peanut butter so I only made the bottom half, not the cloud top. I had chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels in my pantry so that is what I used. I just loved this fudge! Easy and delicious. Thank you for posting.
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (12 ounce) package peanut butter morsels
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In heavy saucepan combine evaporated milk, sugar, salt and butter. Bring to a boil over moderate heat. Boil 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, add morsels. Stir until morsels melt and mixture is smooth.
- Spread into foil lined 9-inch pan. Chill 30 minutes.
- In heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Stir until smooth. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Add confectioners sugar and walnuts. Stir until well blended.
- Spread over peanut butter fudge layer.
- Chill until firm (2 hours).