1/3 Photos of Cloud Biscuits Gluten Free
Chef #1495604's Note:
Very light, fluffy, delightful biscuits to serve for breakfast or with your favorite southern meal. Gluten Free is not a curse anymore!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- 2Mix together butter, egg and milk.
- 3Add dry ingredients to mixture and beat on high until mixed well. (about 30 seconds).
- 4Drop by large spoonfuls onto sprayed cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cloud Biscuits Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.4
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 55.6 mg
- Sodium 446.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: