- 1 cup Miracle Whip light
- 3 eggs, separated
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen whole kernel corn, thawed,drained (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup kraft 2% milk low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dressing, egg yolks, flour, sugar and pepper until well blended.
- Stir in corn, cheese and onions.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; gently stir into corn mixture.
- Pour into greased 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.