Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a friend in Cancun. If you like guacamole, you will love this easy to spread sauce. If you don't like spicy, leave out the serano pepper! Note: She always saves an avocado pit and places it in the sauce so the sauce does not brown. It will keep for 3-4 days in the refigerator.
- 2 limes, use only the juice
- 1⁄2 cup cream or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 serrano chili pepper, seeded
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf
- salt and pepper
- 2 avocados, peeled and seeded
- In a blender, place the above ingredients except the avocados and blend well.
- Add the avocados in cut pieces and blend again.
- Add more cream or milk to thin to desired consistency and enjoy!