1/5 Photos of Clementine's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
My new fave! Printed on the back of the Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate chip bag. They are different than the other recipes posted. The baking aroma is enough to start you drooling. The cookie recipe made exactly as many as it said it would. Tended to fall apart easily as I took them off the cookie sheet so be cautious. Simply scrumptious. They do harden substantially as they "set up". I would highly encourage the lower/lowest baking time. Up to you, forewarned though...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color (about four minutes).
- 3Add vanilla and egg, mix on low speed until incorporated.
- 4Stir flour with baking soda, salt and spices; add to cream mixture, mixing well.
- 5Stir in oats.
- 6Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 7Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 8-9 minutes for a chewy cookie.
- 9Bake 10-11 minutes for a crisp cookie.
- 10Cool one minute on a cookie sheet; remove to wire cooling racks.
- 11Store in tightly covered container.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clementine's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g