- 100 g butter
- 50 g sugar
- 1 kg clementine
- 2 oranges
- 250 g pastry dough (or sweet pastry case or flaky pastry dough)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put butter and sugar in a thick-bottomed pan.
- Peel clementines and oranges and cut into quarters.
- Place in pan.
- Cook for 15mins over a high heat.
- If using pastry, roll out onto a floured surface, then place into flan dish.
- Preheat oven to 210°C (475°F).
- pour fruit and butter mixture into flan or pastry case, bae for 25 minutes
- Serve warm or cold, with custard or cream.