Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Another recipe in the Sunday paper article about foods for different astrological signs. Haven't tried this but it does sound yummy. For the curious, the sign is Capricorn, who while they "enjoy climbing social ladders, they're more likely to be seen sipping a martini than kicking back with a tropical rum-infused drink at a lounge." Can't speak to the accuracy of the assumption.
- 1 ounce vodka (2 Tbsp)
- 1⁄2 ounce triple sec (1 Tbsp)
- 1⁄2 ounce orange juice (1 Tbsp)
- splash Cointreau liqueur
- 3 clementines, juiced (approx 1/2 C)
- 1⁄4 ounce ginger ale (1/2 Tbsp)
- ice cube
- Pour all ingredients, except ginger ale, into a martini shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake vigorously for a few seconds.
- Strain into martini glass.
- Add ginger ale.