Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 mins
The original Cowboy Choc Chip Cookie recipe was enhanced by my dad and they are a hit with everyone. Growing up us kids were always guinea pigs for him.
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Melt butter and 1/2 of the chocolate chips in a saucepan. Set aside to cool.
- Mix the sugar and brown sugar along with the eggs and melted mixture. Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Add the remaining chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 min for chewy and 11 min for crisp cookies.