1/1 Photo of Clear Lemon Jelly Filling
Cathleen Colbert's Note:
From Recipe Goldmine. For use in a jelly roll cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine sugar, corn starch and salt.
- 2Stir in water gradually.
- 3Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
- 4Continue to cook at a boil for 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and add lemon peel and butter.
- 6Stir in lemon juice and food coloring.
- 7Allow to cool before using.
- 8*If the filling is too soft, refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clear Lemon Jelly Filling
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.5
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 692.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 151.8 g
- Protein 0.5 g