Clear Clam Sauce and Pasta
- Start cooking pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta is cooking put olive oil, crushed garlic and red pepper in sauce pan and cook on med-low until garlic just starts to turn golden.
- Then add the italian seasoning and cook 30 seconds more.
- Add clams and their juice and 1/2 cup boiling pasta water from the pasta pot and simmer for 1 minute then take it off the heat.
- Drain pasta and put it back it the pot you cooked it in and pour clam sauce over the top.
- Put back on low heat and let simmer for a minute.
- Plate up and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pine nuts.
- Great with parmesan roasted tomato slices and crusty french bread!