Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ginger, Beet, Apple, Pineapple & Carrots make up this cleansing drink. This is a great alternative to that morning coffee. On the run this is made quicker then the coffee and can be put into that mug to take on the road.
- 1⁄4 inch fresh ginger
- 1 beet, with tops quartered
- 1 apple, quatered seed discarded
- 1 slice pineapple, with skin about 3 inches
- 3 carrots, greens discarded
- Alternating ingredients push through the hopper of the juicer.
Thanks Rita, I loved this! My son loved it too. Not too bitter and not too sweet just right.
Years ago I had a friend with an older "Acme" Juicer and he turned me on to this combo for an excelled energy boost. So when I saw the Jack LaLaine Juice I bought it from the infomercial just so I could start making this for me and my kids. It's so wonderful and the kids love the color and it's great to give them something so good for them that they really love!