This cleaner is great. I use it for everything. Laundry (1/2 cup per load) Dishes (a squirt in the sink) Dishwashers (in the prewash only)Bathroom. It is a combination of many recipies for laundry soap I have discovered on the web, but it will clean everything! One batch will last a long time and will cost way less than $1. I just discovered a new use for this awesome stuff... It cleans grout! Just pour some on your floor (My kitchen grout was nasty!) and scrub the grout lightly. Rinse it and enjoy clean grout with no nasty chemicals!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil.
- 2Grate 1/3 Bar of Fels Naptha soap into water Add 1/2 cup Borax and 1/2 cup Washing Soda (don't use Baking Soda it won't turn out right.) Cook until the soap is melted and the powders have dissolved.
- 3It should become the consistensy of honey.
- 4Add water 2 cups at a time, heating the mixture all the while.
- 5Make sure that the mixture doesn't start to seperate.
- 6If if does keep heating and wait till it becomes a thick liquid again.
- 7Add all the water this way.
- 8It will be thick and goopy.
- 9Let cool.
- 10It will turn into a thick gel.
- 12Put it into squirt bottles using a funnel.
- 13You may need to squish it into the bottles.
- 14(Don't use spray bottles, you need bottles like dish detergent bottles.)
- 15One note: This cleaner does not foam so it rinses very easily!
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cleans Everything Cleaner (Even Grout!)
Serving Size: 1 (998 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: