1/2 Photos of Cleaning Your Washer
Is your laundry looking dingy? Are you seeing spots before your eyes? To keep your washer spotlessly clean, it is important to remember to give it a once over every six months, or every three months if you have hard water. Is your Dish Washer dingy? See my recipe for Cleaning Your Dishwasher ! From Talking Dirty Laundry with the Queen or Clean, by Linda Cobb
My Private Note
- 1Fill your washer with hot water.
- 2Add 1 qt of chlorine bleach (no detergent please!).
- 3Run the washer through the longest wash cycle.
- 4When the washer is still wet- this should be immediately after the bleach cycle- add 1 qt of white vinegar and run the washer through the same cycle again refilling the tub with hot water.
- 5This will clean out soap scum and mineral deposits from the spin basket and also from the hoses.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cleaning Your Washer
Serving Size: 1 (956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: