Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this because I was low on money and used what I had.
- 1 (8 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (12 ounce) package turkey kielbasa
- 1 red beans and rice mix
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- lettuce (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat refried beans (can be done in microwave or on the stove).
- Slice kielbasa into chunks and place in food processor along with taco seasoning and 1/2 can tomato sauce, process until finely ground.
- Take the tortilla layer meat, cheese, rice, and refried beans.
- Roll up and place in casserole dish, repeat till you have used all the tortillas.
- Heat Velveeta and canned chili until cheese has melted, pour over burritos.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes, serve with lettuce and sour cream.
- Makes 7-8 Burritos.