Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
An excellent, cleansing and detoxifying drink. Drink this on a regular basis for a thorough clean-out.
- 1 celery rib
- 11 ounces carrots
- 5 ounces green grapes (sweet)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 -3 carrot sticks, to serve
- Roughly chop up celery and carrots. Put half of them through a juicer, then add the parsley sprigs. Put the remaining celery, carrots and grapes through the juicer.
- Mix to thoroughly combine, and serve with carrot sticks.
OH this was so very good! I loved it. Some juicer recipes are so boring, but this one has some kick from the parsley. My green grapes were a little sour, so I threw in a small red apple to sweeten the deal. I can't believe I actually liked the carrots. Just don't tell my kids eh? As always, I used the stuff my juicer kicked out to make some muffins. They were interesting, but very good made with applesauce. Lovely drink, will make again soon. Made and Reviewed for Spring PAC 2009. Thanks! :)