Recipe by Lynn S.
Very simple to prepare and much cleaner and cheaper than alternative commercially prepared protein bars.
- 2 cups oats (I use toasted not quick cooking)
- 4 scoops protein powder (2 servings)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (I use all natural)
- water (about 5 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Ground oats in a food processor, magic bullet, blender, etc.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Dough should be stiff.
- Frorm 6 bars on wax paper.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave and spread on thinly on top of each bar.
- Wrap and store or freeze.
- (I freeze the bars and microwave for 20 seconds before eating).