Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This candy is wonderful. I received the best compliment ever, a diabetic friend, turned his pump on higher to eat more of these.
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate almond bark
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup heath toffee pieces
- you can also throw in some crushed pretzels (optional) or caramels (optional) or peanut butter (optional)
- Melt almond bark in microwave until melted through.
- Stir in all other ingredients you want to include.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax lined cookie sheets.
- I place cookie sheets in a deep freeze for quick hardening.
- This would also harden up over time at room temperature.