1/1 Photo of Clean Eating Sunomono Salad
2 hrs 7 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From Clean Eating, May/June 2009. A Japanese salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook quinoa according to package directions. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 2Finely slice cucumbers into 1/8-inch or thinner pieces and place in medium mixing bowl.
- 3In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar and oil. Pour over cucumber slices and toss together.
- 4Divide quinoa among 4 salad plates and place cucumber slices on top.
- 5In a small mixing bowl, combine crab meat with lemon juice. Divide evenly on top of cucumber slices.
- 6Refrigerate for 2-3 hours for best flavor. Can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- 7Garnish with cilantro immediately before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clean Eating Sunomono Salad
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 745.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar