Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Entered for safe-keeping. From Clean Eating, May/June 2009. Serve this Japanese-inspired salad with quinoa or brown rice to make a satisfying meal.
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil over medium-high heat; add shrimp and simmer for about 1 minute.
- Next, drain shrimp and immediately rinse in cold water to stop cooking; transfer to large bowl.
- Add celery, onions and wakame and combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce and oil; pour over shrimp mixture and toss to combine.
- Best refrigerated for 2-3 hourse before serving; can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.