Entered for safe-keeping. From Clean Eating, May/June 2009. Serve this Japanese-inspired salad with quinoa or brown rice to make a satisfying meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 4 quarts water to a boil over medium-high heat; add shrimp and simmer for about 1 minute.
- 2Next, drain shrimp and immediately rinse in cold water to stop cooking; transfer to large bowl.
- 3Add celery, onions and wakame and combine.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce and oil; pour over shrimp mixture and toss to combine.
- 5Best refrigerated for 2-3 hourse before serving; can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clean Eating Shrimp Salad With Wakame Seaweed
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.0
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 220.7 mg
- Sodium 570.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar