1/1 Photo of Clean Eating Shepherd's Pie
My DD loves this, everytime I make it she thinks we're having pumpkin pie for dinner. And my DH will eat it all without thinking twice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pierce and cook potatoes in microwave until soft. When cool enough to handle, peel and place in a bowl. Mash with a fork adding 3T water until smooth.
- 2Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 3Meanwhile, coat a large skillet with cooking spray and saute onion, carrots and celery over medium-high until soft. Add turkey, and cook until brown.
- 4Add flour and spices, stirring to coat. Add broth and once uniformally hot, add the cornstarch, stirring quickly so it doesn't clump.
- 5Spread veggie mixture into a casserole and top with sweet potatoes.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Clean Eating Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.3 mg
- Sodium 171.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 26.8 g